- My 2001 Triumph Sprint ST 955i -
The 955 has a single sided swing arm and three cylinder motor. Fuel injected - for easy starts and low maintenance. This unique sport touring bike was the result of years of careful searching for the most tasteful additions I could find.
The motor configuration gives the best of both worlds - a lot of low end torque (usually only found in V-Twins), and high end pull (usually found in four cylinders). The specs confirm the torque is better than fours, and the top end is better than twins - riding them all is even better confirmation. This bike doesn't sacrifice. The custom exhaust sounds great. This bike offered the most sport you can buy for the best insurance rate (I did a lot of research before buying).
It has a large tank and gets incredible gas mileage, so long distance is great. The inch and a quarter bar risers improve comfort on longer rides.
- Custom hand built - Wun Off Under Seat Exhaust
- full Corbin Seat with Back Rest
- Triumph Seat Cowl
- Triumph Hugger
- Triumph Tank Bag
- Gen Mar Bar Risers
- LSL Carbon Fiber Sliders
- Clear Alternatives Integrated Turn Signals
- Zero Gravity Double Bubble Wind Screen
- Kisan VectraLight Mirror Mount Turn Signals
- Triumph Carbon Fiber Resevoir Guard
- Triumph Carbon Fiber Tank Protector
- Triumph Carbon Fiber Chain Guard
- Triumph Rear Axle Caps
- Clear Alternatives Signal Limiter